SENNHEISER Wireless Cardioid Lavalier Microphone System 823-865 MHz
Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators. Set consists of 1 SK 100 G4 wireless bodypack, 1 ME 4 Lavalier, 1 EM 100 G4 rackmout receiver, 1 rack kit and 1 RJ10 linking cable.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. The perfect choice for moderators and presenters: Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrousive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage.
• Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
• Robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
• True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
• Up to 20 compatible channels
• Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
• Transmission Range: up to 100m
• High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations