Analog Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
I paketet följer det dessutom med uppladdningsbara batterier som man laddar med hjälp av USB C
- Newly designed compact and lightweight housing for easy wearing.
- The panel integrates a backlit LCD and setup buttons for easy operation and view of all operating information, and a lockable power switch prevents the power switch from accidental operation.
- In addition to the power switch and the mute button, functions such as input sensitivity, low frequency reduction, volume limit, power output, and button lock modes are also programmable.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver
- 5 switchable gain levels.
- Mute button and remote-control jack allow quick setting of MUTE function.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable Li-ion battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit. An optional slip-in charger (MP-800) is available.
- A belt clip for easy wearing.
|UHF Analog Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
|Mic. Capsule Modules
|Work with all MIPRO’s lavalier and headworn mics
|MIPRO 4-Pin Mini XLR
|Preset at 0 dB (equal to capsule sensitivity)
5 switchable levels: -12 dB to 12 Db
|Max. Audio Input
|RF Power Output
|10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)
|< 4 nW
|One 18500 Li-ion battery or two AA alkaline
|MP-800 slip-in charger or USB Type-C
|63 × 80 × 25 mm (W × H × D)
|Approx. 97 g