500-6B HC Lunchbox
Produkten är tyvärr slut i lager. :(
Kontakta oss för leveransinfo.
- Holds 6 API standard modules
- 48 Volt internal phantom power supply
- Self-Powered, 100 to 250 Volts, 47 to 63 Hz, Switchable
- Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
- Rugged steel chassis
- Perfect for remote recording of Vocalist and Instruments
The API Model 500-6B Lunchbox is a six position rack designed to accept all API standard 5.25" X 1.5" modules. This allows an engineer the flexibility to bring along specialized EQ effects to any situation: 550A, 550B or 560. The Lunchbox is self-powered, with a rear panel selected AC voltage switch, and a removable power cord. The input/output jacks are XLR.
The Lunchbox comes standard with a +48 volt internal phantom power supply, bussed to pin 15 for interface with the API 512C.
API makes several modules for the 500-6B, such as the 512C mic preamp, the 525 compressor, the 560 Graphic EQ, and the 550B four band EQ. Combinations of these modules make perfect stereo recording packages (two 512C's and two 550B's) or vocalist's box, (one 512C, two EQ's and one 525 compressor).
Other uses for the versatile Lunchbox include:
- Multitrack Recording of Acoustic and Electronic Audio Sources.
- Sound Reinforcement Systems and Recording Live to Multitrack formats.
- Multiple facility projects where portability is a plus.
- Broadcast and Audio for Video Production.
- Custom Channel Input Strips.
NOTE: The 560A series equalizer may use pin 15 for a "direct output" and must be disabled on the 560A circuit board edge connector by cutting a trace. This will eliminate 48 volts from damaging the 560A series equalizers. If in doubt, feel free to contact the factory.