Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end
The LCT 040 MATCH provides professionally refined sound right from the moment you hit the "record" button. Its small diaphragm condenser capsule is tailored to give you a well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end to achieve professional results easily.
Made for acoustic guitar recordings
With its fast transient response, the LCT 040 MATCH makes your acoustic guitar sound crisp and defined with fast attack and the ability to cut through the mix.
Made for drum recordings
Transients are the DNA of your instrument's sound. To retain the natural musicality of your instruments, the LCT 040 MATCH delivers an excellent transient response. The natural characteristics of hi-hat and snare are captured accurately, and you will get a punchy and precise reproduction of your drum kit’s unique sound.
Durable and light aluminum housing
The LCT 040 MATCH is built to last yet it is featherlight, weighing only 44 g or 1.6 oz thanks to its CNC'ed aluminum housing. Together with its space-saving form factor positioning and setup become easy tasks.
What’s in the box?
The LCT 040 MATCH comes with a snap-in mic clip, a transport bag, and a windscreen.
- Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Included: Mic clip, windscreen, transport bag
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 140 mm, 0.9 dia. x 5.5 in
- Microphone net weight: 66 g, 2.3 oz
- LCT 040 MATCH – Instrument condenser microphone
- DTP 40 Lb – Cushioned mic bag
- Microphone clip