Ny kontrollyta för inspelningsprogram som Logic, Cubase, Studio One och Pro Tools med 1 motoriserad regel.
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for FaderPort:
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- The most recent FaderPort firmware*
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- Universal Control 2.8 or later (for firmware updates)
PreSonus FaderPort has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
- Native Mode
- PreSonus Studio One® 3.5.6 with extension*** or Studio One 4.0.1 or later
- HUI Emulation
- Supported by Pro Tools
- Mackie Universal Control Emulation**
- Supported by Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, and Ableton
* A firmware update is currently required for full functionality. Please download and install the latest version of Universal Control and run the firmware updater when prompted. See the FaderPort Owner's Manual for instructions.
** Users of third-party DAWs not listed that support the Mackie Control protocol, such as Reason, Bitwig Studio, and Reaper, should contact their DAW vendor for support.
*** For more information, please see https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005017651-How-do-I-use-new-FaderPort-with-Studio-One-3-5-6-.
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
Input / Output
|1 USB 2.0 port|
|1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start|
|1 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized fader|
|Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation|
|Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast|
|Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps|
Buttons and Knobs
|General Controls||360° button encoder, Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off, 4 Function buttons, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins|
|Channel Controls||Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm|
|Automation Controls||Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off|
|Transport||Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)|
|Navigation||Track Scroll, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Pre/Next Marker, Prev/Next Event, Scrub, Nudge|
|Motorized fader requires 12 VDC, 1.2A external power supply (factory configured, included)|
|Height||1.8” (45 mm)|
|Depth||5.5” (140 mm)|
|Width||9” (230 mm)|
|Weight||1.5 lb. (0.68 kg)|