On stage or in the studio, the BETA 58A is made for refined voice. The brightened midrange and bass roll-off give lead and background vocals a mighty presence in the mix. And the supercardioid pattern works harder to isolate your sound from every other source in the air. You could say it’s a singer’s best friend.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability